Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycles and Motorcyclist of the Central United States of America

Something in common

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Something in common Empty
PostSubject: Something in common   Something in common I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 am

It's nice to meet people who we have something in common with. People who seem like friends from way back.

I crossed paths with "Scott" a few weeks ago, he shared some pictures of his past motorcycles, I felt they were worth sharing.

His VFR

Something in common VFRmed

FZR

Something in common FZR

And this one totally blew me away -

Something in common TriplePlaymed

He is currently riding a 2002 Bandit 1200.
Back to top Go down
Thin Man

PostSubject: mechanical friends   Something in common I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Say, I like that you posted these pics! The FZR is an '87 1000. I added a Supertrapp stainless steel header, jet kit, and Corbin saddle.
The yellow RZ-350 was a sweet little ride, a two-stroke that was issued in '84 and '85 only, with catalytic converters to pass the emission standards, -by the time I bought this one it had lightweight expansion chambers.
The first photo is a 1990 Honda VFR-750, -the only bike I ever bought new. I gave it up (long story) and didn't ride again for 12 years. This year I finally jumped back in with the Bandit.
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

PostSubject: Re: Something in common   Something in common I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Thank you so much Thin Man - and also for those additional pictures, I'll try and post them soon!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something in common   Something in common I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something in common
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motohorseman :: Central Missouri Motorcycle Riders :: Motorcycles & Motorcycling-
Jump to: